[CALUG] Sudden logout

Ken Jackson linux at kenjackson.us
Fri Dec 8 23:14:14 EST 2017

I had a similar problem a few years ago and I realized I was intending
to press one key sequence in emacs (I think CTRL-K) and was accidentally
pressing something else (probably CTRL-L), which my window manager at
the time had defaulted to logout.  When I finally figured it out, I
reprogrammed my window manager to not log me out with any keystroke.

-Ken Jackson