[CALUG] February 8 Meeting Annoucement - Software Installation Differences

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Feb 6 07:54:10 EST 2017

Hi Everyone!

For our February 8th meeting we'll be enjoying a talk by our own Keith
Fiske.

Keith will be presenting a talk on installation methods and how the differ
on various *nix platforms. Using the Postgresql installation process on
different platforms we will explore how the same base program varies in
installation commands, post install issues, and file locations.

We will be hosted at OmniTI located at 11830 West Market Place Fulton, MD
20759.
Please enter by the back door 'G' which is surrounded by plants and patio
tables. Please join us from 6:30-7pm for pizza, soda, and chatting. The
pizza is still unsponsored so donations are welcome but not required. We'll
start the meeting about 7pm.

Hope to see you there!

http://calug.org
http://omniti.com/is/here