[CALUG] Meeting Announcement Jan 11th -- Command Line Basics

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Jan 1 19:11:04 EST 2017

Greetings and Happy New Year!

For our first meeting of 2017 on January 11th, Chuck Frain will be giving a
talk entitled "Command Line Basics".

This talk will cover some of the basic commands that are used on a regular
basis utilizing the bash shell. These will include navigation and file
manipulation tools. No command will be covered in depth, but the concept of
each will be conveyed. The presentation is being written with input from
both experienced and new Linux users. If you have a command or concept that
you would like to see covered please drop Chuck an email at
linux at chuckfrain.net and he'll see if he can work it into the talk.

We are back at OmniTI located at 11830 West Market Place Fulton, MD 20759.
Please enter by the back door 'G' which is surrounded by plants and patio
tables. Please join us from 6:30-7pm for pizza, soda, and chatting. The
pizza is still unsponsored so donations are welcome but not required. We'll
start the meeting about 7pm.

Hope to see you there!

http://calug.org
http://omniti.com/is/here