[CALUG] Ubuntu MD January Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Thu Jan 19 13:44:17 EST 2017

Please join us for our first meeting of the year on Saturday, January 28 at 1 pm at CCBC Catonsville campus on Rolling Rd.
We meet in the HTEC building room 101. Use parking lot 5.
We will discuss our plans for 2017 to include developing a presentation schedule for the year. We would like as much input as possible on Ubuntu related topics that you would like for us to cover.
Moreover, I will do a presentation on running Ubuntu Mate on a Raspberry Pi device at the meeting.
Please join us.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011
Celebrating 28 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT services and Web Development"
Certified Minority Business Enterprise by State of MD and Baltimore City