[CALUG] Ubuntu January Meeting Follow Up

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Jan 30 15:51:14 EST 2017

The notes from our Jan 28, 2017 meeting is posted on our website, http://ubuntu-maryland.org, in the Presentation section.
We discussed our plans for the first half of the year among them was to devote the March meeting to helping attendees install Ubuntu on their laptops. We need volunteers to help at that meeting and would like to have students from UMBC and CCBC assist us.
Also, there is an interest in presentations on Gimp and Gaming on Ubuntu. If you know of anyone that would like to present on those or other topics, please have them contact me.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011
Celebrating 28 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT services and Web Development"
Certified Minority Business Enterprise by State of MD and Baltimore City