[CALUG] July 12 Meeting -- NEW LOCATION

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sat Jul 8 19:08:45 EDT 2017

Greeting everyone!

For our July 12th meeting we will be getting together in a new location!
After many years at OmniTI (Thanks again Keith!) we have moved to a new
location thanks to one of our members, Brandon!

We will now be hosted at the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia
Gateway Dr #100, Columbia, MD 21046.

I do not have a speaker scheduled for this month, and have not had time to
create a new presentation. If no one else volunteers, I will be presenting
on a topic that I have given in the past, but will let you decide which
one. Please head over to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MSSRTCZ to vote for
the topic you would like to see again.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday evening. Our friends at
Aplura will be providing the pizza and soda starting at 6:30 and i'll begin
the presentation about 7pm.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com