[CALUG] June 14 Meeting Announcement - Spacewalk by Scott Taylor

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Jun 8 16:05:34 EDT 2017

Greetings all!

For out June 14th meeting we will be welcoming Scott Taylor for a
presentation on Spacewalk, an open source Linux systems management
solution. Spacewalk is the upstream community project from which the Red
Hat Satellite product is derived.

Scott’s presentation on Spacewalk will cover the need for a systems
management solution, Spacewalk’s features, and a live demonstration. For
those looking to manage their systems in a more efficient and affordable
way, this presentation is for you!

Also known as “The Intern”, Scott Taylor is a System Administration Intern
at Aplura, LLC. He is working towards his Bachelors of Science in
Information Technology at Towson University.

We are meeting at OmniTI located at 11830 West Market Place Fulton, MD
20759. Please enter by the back door 'G' which is surrounded by plants and
patio tables. Please join us from 6:30-7pm for pizza, soda, and chatting.
The pizza and sodas are sponsored by our friends at Aplura. We'll start the
meeting about 7pm.

Hope to see you there!

http://calug.org
http://omniti.com