[CALUG] Looking for a new venue

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Jun 21 11:20:46 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!

For those that attended our June meeting, you heard the news that our
longtime friend and employee-sponsor Keith is moving on from OmniTI. I want
to thank him for the years of volunteering his time to allow us to meet at
OmniTI every month.

However, there is no one there who is able to commit to sponsoring us once
Keith leaves. Therefore, we need to find a new meeting place. The following
is a list of things that we need or want in a meeting space. Most items are
negotiable, but the list is an 'optimal place would have' requested items.

* In the Columbia, MD area
* Available the second Wednesday of the month
* Available 6:30pm-9:00pm
* Food, soft drinks allowed in the room
* Holds 20-25 people
* Projector/Screen
* Guest wifi internet access
* Free

If you are able to volunteer a space yourself or know of a place for me to
contact, please let me know.

Until we find a regular meeting place, I will arrange meetings as I can,
attempting to keep to the second Wednesday of the month. All meeting
announcements will be made with as much notice as possible on this list and
the Meetup page.

Thanks everyone and I'll keep you updated as things develop.