[CALUG] what CentOS 7 am I using ?

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 15:55:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

When I installed it,  I went thru several steps to add
some usable media using yum.  Apparently, the installs
added quite a bit of other stuff...  Perhaps it updated
some of the normal expected files?   So there are some packages
from the "everything" disk that wont install without
looking to the Net for newer stuff..

In any event, what is the way to tell which version I have?
7 ? 7.1  ?  7.2 ?   ( or what it thinks is installed ) ...

thx,

Walt.....

----
 The government is lawless, not the press (people).
 ( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )