[CALUG] yahoo -> Oath -> altaba

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 17:18:35 EDT 2018

ooops.. forget all owned by Verizon..

OK,
I saw on slashdot that TOS is clear: yahoo will
read all my emails..  Names are changed to protect
the multitudes of guilty entities.

Not sure what to do:  dump yahoo ?  transfer 40,000
emails ( all in my INBOX )  to who ?  gmail is as bad...

I like free.  Is hotmail as bad?  juno dead ?
(Giving away my age ? )    . . .
Jusy looking for basic email with a decent spam filter,
and I like web access..

I know this has in some ways been ground into the
ground.  Am I beating a dead horse to death again ?

----
 The government is lawless, not the press (people).
 ( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )