[CALUG] CALUG inquiry - public access Unix history

cmccabe cmccabe at SDF.ORG
Sat Jun 9 15:59:26 EDT 2018

Hi folks!

I am forwarding to you the relevant part of an email I sent to Chuck
earlier.  If you're willing to give me feedback on this paper, please
respond to me at this email address.

Thank you,
Carl