[CALUG] Ubuntu Maryland June 23 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Jun 18 09:55:43 EDT 2018

Please join us this Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 1 pm for our monthly meeting. We meet at CCBC Catonsville campus on Rolling Rd in the HTEC building room 101. It is adjacent to arking lot 5.
This month we will focus on LXD hypervisor containers which allow you to build full machines in a container environment.
For demonstration purposes, we will use Ubuntu on a Pi3 as the host system and add an LXD container.
This setup is not recommended for a production environment due to limited resources on a Pi3.
Moreover we will also complete our discussion on using the Pi cluster with Ansible and Swarm to run applications across the cluster.
Thanks.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011