[CALUG] Request: Home Networking Talks

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sat May 12 22:35:44 EDT 2018

Greetings Everyone!

A few years back we had a few presenters discuss their home network
configurations. For our July or August meeting I am tentatively planning to
do this again.

I am looking for volunteers to give a short talk on how their network is
configured. The last time we did this presenters came up with a few slides
to explain their setup. The networks can be simple or complex, explanations
of special setups, and anything else to note.

If you are interested in speaking, please let me know which month works
better for you. If there are enough volunteers we can split the talks
between both months.