[CALUG] Need some good web sites

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:56:49 EDT 2007

Hey everyone.  I'm looking to see what everyone's favorite websites are.
The things that I'm looking for in particular are...

1. Favorite news site(s) (ie. news.google.com, digg.com)
2. Best place(s) to buy computer stuff (ie. newegg.com, crucial.com)
3. Best place(s) to buy other stuff
4. Best auction sites (ie. ebay)
5. Best deals/bargains sites (ie. fatwallet.com)
6. Best price-mining sites (ie. pricewatch.com)
7. Entertainment (ie. theonion.com)

....and anything else that someone would find of extreme use but would
probably never hear of it.  Input would be greatly appreciated.  The
super-obscure-yet-super-useful ones are the best.  :)

                                                               -j