[CALUG] Linux MCE

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:22:36 EDT 2007

I gave LinuxMCE, Myth Dora and couple of other a try, but none worked well
without a lot of tweaking.
Finally I settled on MythTV on my favorite distro, Xandros.
I wrote up a small how to and put it on the web:
http://opn.src.rocks.googlepages.com/mythtv_on_xandros
OR
http://geekconnection.pbwiki.com/MythTV+on+Xandros+4+Desktop

On the other hand, if you have $80, get SageTV, I tried it, it very good.

-GGR
Rajiv G Gunja