[CALUG] Linux choices

Eric Bassett ebassett at tenablesecurity.com
Wed Dec 19 10:33:47 EST 2007

See, here's the problem with Linux...  this argument could go on for days over which distro is the best... which one offers what, and so on and so forth.  My suggested distro?  Windows, it works fantastic.  Complain all you want about it, but it works 99% of the time right out of the box with an immense amount of hardware support.  I've built and run many Linux distros and each one has its quirks that take a good amount of time to hammer out especially if there are hardware gripes.  There's an old saying...  Linux is only free if your time has no value.  Sorry guys, I have better things to do with my time.

--
Eric D. Bassett
MCP, MCDST, MCSE, MCSA