[CALUG] DemoCamp DC

Katie Bechtold katie at hoteldetective.org
Mon Feb 19 14:19:15 EST 2007

The DC area's first DemoCamp will be held next week, on the evening of
Wednesday, February 28th, 2007, in College Park, Maryland.  Details
are at http://barcamp.org/DemoCampDC1.

What is it?  From the wiki: "We'd like to build an active community
for people in the DC area to show up and informally share geeky stuff.
Do you have a tool, a piece of software, a set of scripts, new toy,
hardware hacks that you want feedback on? Bring it. Show it. Share!
Eventually we'd like to organize a BARCampDC as a weekend-long version
of DemoCampDC1."

--
Katie      http://hoteldetective.org/