[CALUG] Looking for hardware

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:38:08 EST 2007

Well...the KVM doesn't really solve the problem.  I'm not looking to
multiply the chassis for a single K/V/M instance.  I'm looking to
extend the distance between
              the K/V/M and a single chassis.  I can use the KVM as an
adhoc extension, but that has the following cons...
1. It's a waste of a KVM box.
2. It'll only go so far because it would still be using standard cables.

Of course, that's IMHO.  :)

            ~j