[CALUG] Non-Linux Question: Good-will / salvation army.

randy randysch at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 12:23:20 EST 2007

Rajiv Gunja wrote:

> Anyone know a place in Columbia, MD where I can donate some clothes? I
> have a lot of baby clothes, which I would be glad to give away.
> Please let me know. Thanks.

There's a Salvation Army store/dropoff right at the corner of Rt. 1 and
Guilford Road. I guess that's really Laurel or Savage, not Columbia.
There's been a Goodwill truck parked in the rear parking lot at the
King's Contrivance village center on the weekends too. I dropped some
stuff with them a couple weekends ago. And there's usually a truck in
the Columbia Mall parking lot.

Hope that helps.

randy