[CALUG] November Meeting.

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Thu Sep 13 15:15:41 EDT 2007

Everyone,

We are starting to prepare for our November meeting which will be a
Distribution Party.

Basically what we're looking for is people to bring an installation of their
favorite distribution and demo it at the meeting.  We'll have various tables
set up around the room and people will be available to move from table to
table and compare the different distributions.

People demonstrating should be able to explain things like:

Installation
Updates
Distro Strongpoints and Weaknesses

Other things may and probably will be added to the list so stay tuned.

We already have some volunteers for the following distro's:

Gentoo
Ubuntu
SME Server

If you're interested in Volunteering to help out or even do a demo, please
contact me directly by replying to this email.  I'll be able to send more
info to those people to help prepare for this event.

Thanks!!!

Chuck Fullerton