[CALUG] HFC Project: ISPConfig VM Appliance

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Wed Apr 30 09:02:16 EDT 2008

Everyone,

Etan brought this to my attention yesterday and I checked it out last
evening.  ISPConfig has a VM appliance that is already configured and ready
to go.  This should be enough for us to familiarize ourselves with
application and come up with more questions.

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/342

Since our next meeting is coming up soon, I'd like to see if it's possible
that we have a project meeting starting at 6 pm before our regular CALUG
meeting which starts at 7pm.

Please let me know of any questions/comments/concerns you may have.

Thanks!

Chuck.