[CALUG] Way Off-Topic: was Re: Linux TV show

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:18:01 EST 2008

I agree with you Rob. Another example would be the video podcast by a woman
for about 5 to 6 minutes Caly Lewis or something has become so popular that
Apple and other hardware vendors sends her free stuff to test and share her
thoughts on her video podcast. Last time I saw her podcast (about a year
ago), she had some kind of discount on "godaddy.com" when we registered a
domain.

Having a woman present will catch a nerd's/geek's eye, but to keep the
nerd/geek/viewer glued to the TV / web TV for 20 minutes would need a
nerdy/geeky-tech savvy-gadget loving-fairly good looking.

Of course presentation, format, products and content plays a very important
role.

Some how I could not stand Morgan, she seemed more like a air-head to me. I
rather enjoyed Sumi Das's reports as she made her reports more personal than
reading stuff out from a paper.

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja