[CALUG] Job posting

Andrews, Kendra kendra.andrews at ajilon.com
Wed Jul 2 09:01:47 EDT 2008

Please distribute the following job for me.  I haven't sent one around before so let me know if you need it in a different format or want additional information.

Red Hat Linux / Solaris Administrator
Ajilon Consulting has been a premier provider of information technology (IT) business solutions since 1969.  With over 50 offices in North America and 10,000 employees worldwide, Ajilon Consulting is a company full of opportunities and exciting new challenges.

We are currently seeking a Red Hat Linux / Solaris Administrator for a contract in Bowie, MD, with an initial term of 6 months.

Kendra Andrews
Sr. Technical Recruiting Manager
Ajilon Consulting - Raleigh, NC
919-941-0001/888-296-7575 x230