[CALUG] Volume settings gets reset on reboot

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:48:46 EST 2008

Hello,
I am running PCLOS 2007 with updates, which would mean I am on PCLOS 2008.
Since I upgraded to 2.6.26.6, my volume settings seem to reset every time i
reboot. It is not a big deal as I reboot once every 20 or more days. But it
can get annoying sometimes if I forget about it and make skype calls and
people are not able to hear me.

Is there a way to force the settings at boot time? Please let me know. I
remember many years ago when amixer was the default, there was a command
line way to set it to default.

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja