[CALUG] Speaker Search For Columbia LUG December Meeting

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Mon Nov 24 11:13:01 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:01:41AM -0500, Chuck Frain wrote:
> Greetings Everyone!
>
> I am on the hunt for a speaker for our December 10th meeting. As normal it
> will be from 7-9pm.
>
> If you have something to present on a topic please let us know!
>
> Or if you have something that you would like to see discussed we'll try to
> find a speaker for that topic!

I'm about to release the initial version of NetFlow Dashboard
(http://www.netflowdashboard.com/), a free BSD-licensed application that
helps network administrators drill into network anomalies using NetFlow
accounting data.  I designed the application using some of the more
advanced features (to me, anyways) in PostgreSQL to overcome some of the
performance issues faced with storing NetFlow traffic in a traditional
database.

Would there be any interest in a casual talk about NFDB and a short
demonstration?

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting