[CALUG] Videogame console development w/ Linux

Haroon Khalid i.am.scuzzo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 22:29:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

I used to attend the CALUG meetings here and there about 4 years ago.
Anyways, I am Howard County and I was wondering if any of the local linux
users want to form a small team where we can hang out and work on developing
a videogame console using linux. I have more details in what I had in mind
but I thought it would be cool to form a small team where we can learn, have
fun, and maybe even start a business. Let me know if you are interested OR
if you know someone in MD that would like to be involved. Now that I am back
from New Mexico, you should see me around. Thanks!