[CALUG] Linux Laptops

the harls theharls at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:12:31 EST 2009

I picked up a Dell Inspiron 1440Z off of Dell's refurbished web site a few
months ago for $480 (after shipping and taxes), I also had a 20% off coupon
code from www.techbargains.com. Immediately installed Slackware 13 (64-bit)
on there and have only started to have some audio issues after installing
Gnome. Everything else has worked without issue.