[CALUG] Ubuntu Maryland Bug Jam

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Tue Feb 3 23:19:06 EST 2009

Come out and join the Ubuntu Maryland Team for the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam!

February 21 is the big day that we will be getting together at the Howard
County Library's Miller Branch. The doors open at 9am and I'll be giving a
talk at 9:30 am on how to report and triage bugs in
Launchpad<http://launchpad.net>.
After that we will work on bugs until about 1pm in launchpad and help reduce
the number of open and new bugs and deal with them in the proper way.

Check out our page <http://gbj.ubuntu-maryland.org> for an overview of what
will be going on and what you can do to prepare yourself for the day.
Updates will be posted as available.