[CALUG] Fwd: [baltolug] OpenStreetMap mapping party in Baltimore

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Thu Feb 26 16:32:44 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Russ Nelson <russ at cloudmade.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [baltolug] OpenStreetMap mapping party in Baltimore
To: Baltolug at baltinet.com

Alas, I had to cancel the meeting because not enough people RSVPed.  If you
are interested in OpenStreetmap, but didn't RSVP, well, I'm planning to hold
a mapping party the first weekend in April.  Any chance I could give a
presentation on Open Data and OpenStreetMap to a baltolug meeting that week?
-russ

 Hi.  I'm flying in to Baltimore next weekend to host an OpenStreetMap

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog -
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson
russ at cloudmade.com - http://openstreetmap.org/user/RussNelson

Unsubscribe or change your mailing list settings: