[CALUG] January 14th Meeting -- Open Discussion

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Tue Jan 6 12:25:55 EST 2009

Greetings All,

In lieu of a formal presentation this month we will be having an open
discussion evening.

We'll start the night out with any lightning talks that people might want to
give. These would be 5-10 minute presentations followed by a Q&A. Drop me an
email if you wish to give one so I'll know what to schedule for.

After any of those have been done we'll open the floor to general
discussions.

If you have a question that's been burning to be asked but just haven't had
time to bring it up at our prior meetings, now's the time.

Feel free to bring in any new or neat tech gadgets that you might want to
show off.

As per normal we will be meeting at the Columbia HQ of Tenable Network
Security from 7-9pm. The entrance is at the back patio with the blue tables.

The address is:

7063 Columbia Gateway Drive
Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046