[CALUG] CALug June 10th Meeting

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Jun 2 22:31:30 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

I have not been able to secure a speaker for this month's meeting so we'll
be having an open discussion unless we get a last minute volunteer.

One topic that I will be opening up with is Software Freedom Day. With my
Ubuntu Maryland Team hat on I'll be asking for volunteers and ideas for this
year's event. It will be Saturday September 19th at the HC Library Miller
branch. Check out http://softwarefreedomday.org for more details on the
ideas behind the day.

If anyone has any other topics they would like us to start thinking about
let us know. Otherwise show up with your quesitons and we'll do our best to
help you out.

I will have Ubuntu CDs to give out for those that want them.