[CALUG] BWOSUG First Meeting

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Mar 4 16:30:16 EST 2009

The Baltimore-Washington OpenSolaris User Group is having their first
meeting next Wednesday 6:30pm, March 11 at OmniTI Headquarters in
Columbia, MD.

7070 Samuel Morse Dr. Ste 150
Columbia, MD 21046

"We're excited to announce the first ever BWOSUG meeting. On March 11th
we'll be meeting up for the first time to geek-out on OpenSolaris
technologies. To break of from the dry tradition of blind zealotry,
we're going to shake things up a bit:

I've found that there's no true appreciation for technology like pain
and suffering. As such, we'll be telling war stories of bugs
encountered, havoc caused and work arounds applied. This meeting should
get quite a few people talking and hopefully be very educational."

https://opensolaris.org/os/project/bwosug/

-J.