[CALUG] gettimeofday()

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:26:34 EDT 2009

I already explored that possibility.  There was also nothing in the man page
(at least on my box) that indicated that a non-null would cause it to fail.
It's a superfluous argument, not a detrimental one.  It doesn't surprise me
at all that it works.  That being said, if it were a "real" program and not
just a simple syscall test, I would have changed it appropriately.