[CALUG] Local Computer Support

Keith pdragon at pdragon.net
Mon May 4 17:05:16 EDT 2009

I've given my card to a few people at the meetings, but don't think
I've ever sent a message to the group. I started my own home computer
repair business last year and decided to try and center around using
FOSS software wherever possible. Most non-technie home users use
Windows, so that's my primary support. Just being realistic. :)  But
there's plenty of FOSS software for Windows out there and I've had
good luck with it and happy customers when I convince them "yes this
is actually free".

Most of you probably have the mindset of "no I will not fix your
computer" when friends & family come pestering you. Well, that's why I
started this up! I mostly serve Glen Burnie, Severna Park, Southern
Baltimore & the surrounding area, but will try to come out wherever
people need me. Or they're always free to come my way.

Please keep me in mind next time you hear someone complaining their
computer is broken. :)

http://www.foresightweb.net
keith at foresightweb.net
Twitter: @foresighttech