[CALUG] CapBUG - Live Firewall Lab

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Tue May 19 17:16:19 EDT 2009

This month at the Capital Area BSD Users Group I'll be giving an
introduction to administration of the OpenBSD Packet Filter (pf).  The
session includes an interactive lab with OpenBSD Live CDs.  Attendees
will learn to deploy a basic pf firewall on a dual-homed VLAN network.
If time permits we will also cover more advanced topics, including QoS.

For this meeting we'll be at OmniTI's Columbia office
(http://omniti.com/is/here) on May 26 at 6:30pm EDT.

We will adjourn to a local pub after the meeting.  Anyone interested in
VLAN networking or OpenBSD's vaunted PF is welcome to attend.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting