[CALUG] Public Calendar

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Wed Oct 7 14:22:42 EDT 2009

Not currently. We pretty much only have one event a month. That is on the
second Wednesday of the month. The planning for that event normally comes
together sometime within the month, many times a week or so before the
meeting.

Any other events we do are generally announced and publicized on this list.

I'm not saying that we're not open to having a calendar but there is just
not much to keep track of at the moment.