[CALUG] August Meeting Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Aug 5 21:58:09 EDT 2010

The Columbia Area Linux Users Group[0] is meeting Wednesday, August
11th from 6:30 to 9pm at the offices of Tenable Network Security[1] in
Columbia, MD[2]. Look for the Nessus[3] eye watching out on the side
of the building once you're on Columbia Gateway Drive.

We'll be starting off the evening with pizza and soda provided by
Praxis Engineering[4].

We do not have a speaker secured this month. The plan at the moment is
an evening with a few short topics leading into some general
discussion. If you have a 5-10 minute talk* you would like to give at
the beginning of the evening drop me an email and I'll put everyone
into some sort of order. Once those talks are done we'll go into a Q&A
session for people to ask questions about Linux that haven't fit into
or come from the presentations we've had over the last few months.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!

* Remember, this is a very friendly crowd. So if you are new to
presenting or nervous about talking in front of crowds, we're a good
place to get started!

[0]http://www.calug.org
[1]http://www.tenablesecurity.com
[2]http://fwd4.me/Vfx (Google Maps Link)