[CALUG] Software Freedom Day September 18th

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Aug 17 22:06:21 EDT 2010

Well it is that time of year again! Software Freedom Day[0] is September 18th!

This year the Ubuntu Maryland Local Community Team[1] will again be holding a
day of talks and discussions about Free and Open Source Software at the Miller
Branch[2] of our co-sponsors the Howard County Library[3]! We are currently
planning to have the event from 10am until 2pm.

Currently we are looking for speakers! If you have a Free and/or Open Source
project you would like to talk about let us  know and we'll put you on
the schedule! If there is an aspect of Free software that you would like to
hear about let us know that as well and we will do our best to find a speaker
for that topic!

Send me an email at with your offer to speak or your requested topic.

[0]http://softwarefreedomday.org
[1]http://ubuntu-maryland.org
[2]http://hclibrary.org/index.php?page=66
[3]http://hclibrary.org