[CALUG] September Meeting Announcement - Jim Sansing

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Aug 29 20:40:25 EDT 2010

Greetings Everyone!

For September we have scheduled our very own Jim Sansing to present. He
will be presenting to us about Hosting Projects on SourceForge. A
discussion of Source Forge projects, how to get a project hosted on
Source Forge, and how to maintain it.

So join us September 8th from 6:30 until 9ish. Pizza will again be
provided by Praxis Engineering[0]. Tenable Network Security[1] is
hosting us at their Columbia, MD[2][3] offices. As always, enter via the
back patio door near the blue tables. You can spot the building by the
Nessus[4] eye on the side.

See you then!

[0]http://www.praxiseng.com
[1]http://www.tenable.com
[2]7063 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
[3]http://fwd4.me/Vfx (Google Maps Link)
[4]http://www.nessus.org