[CALUG] Free systems

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Dec 22 10:07:28 EST 2010

I have some retro gear I'm going to give away or throw away.  You have
until the end of the day today to claim.  The Sun is known to be in good
working order.  The HP mostly likely is, but I've never actually booted
it up (donated by Todd Miller a couple years ago).  The SGIs should be,
but no guarantees.

1ea Sun Ultra Enterprise 3000 (the mini-fridge)
2ea SGI O2
1ea HP 9000 715/100cx (PA-RISC http://www.openpa.net/systems/hp-9000_715.html)

I live in Westminster, but I can drive them into the Columbia area
during working hours (preferably before lunch).  If you're interested
just shoot me a reply off-list.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon