[CALUG] GCC Woes

Ben W bigmojo74 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:40:27 EST 2010

I sincerely appolgize for all the SPAM I'm generating, but I wanted to post
the fix to my (latest) issue, when dpkg is used to install an older version
of gcc the system adds /usr/bin/gcc-2.95 as the command to start it, make
looks for the command gcc (obviously) and therefore fails. By removing
renaming the command to /usr/bin/gcc this is resolved.

Thanks much