[CALUG] WTB Virtualization hardware

Ken Jackson linux at kenjackson.us
Wed Feb 17 06:21:24 EST 2010

Caution.  Intel sells a dizzying array processors, but I can't see any
rhyme or reason to which ones actually have the needed VT-x capability.

Fortunately, they have a site that tells all.  If you go to this site
and click on the family, there is a column that shows whether each
processor has VT-x.  (This used to be compare.intel.com.)

<http://ark.intel.com/>

-Ken Jackson