[CALUG] Scratch 1.4 guidebook for $16 in epub format

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Wed Jul 28 13:09:36 EDT 2010

Hi CALUG community,

   For the month of July, 2010, the Scratch 1.4 guide book is selling for
$16 in epub format from Packt Publishing.

    Here is the discount code you need to use: epub0710

     Here is my review of this excellent book, which sells for $40 in
hardcover.

http://tinyurl.com/yavx9f2

      Scratch runs well under Linux, Macintosh and Windows and is a free
download from http://scratch.mit.edu

        Phil

The newly announced Google App Inventor software (for creating Android
apps) looks and works a lot like Scratch, I hear.

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html