[CALUG] Thanks for the FOSE Support!

Rich Goodwin Rich.Goodwin at PinnaclePointTechnologies.com
Sun Mar 28 11:48:15 EDT 2010

I wanted to say thanks to all who, in various capacities, offered or
gave help in manning the FOSE booth this year.  As some of the recaps
from Nick Danger, John Labadie and Jerry Williams indicated - it was a
success!  A number of the booths around us were envious of the activity
we had.  What impressed me was how many actually stopped to talk about
Open Source!!  I had numerous chats on OSS and absoulutely enjoyed the
experience.

Several people were interested in the OSSinAction.org concept.  To keep
the FOSE ball alive, I will be asking for thoughts and inputs to make
this a viable project.  But that will be a later discussion.

Again - THANKS to all who gave or offered ANY help.  It was greatly
appreciated!

Rich
President
Tux.org