[CALUG] November Speaker Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sat Nov 6 14:25:01 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

For November we will be welcoming our own Etan Reisner as he gives a
basic introduction to the LUA[0] programming language by use of a
binding to the libfko library for fwknop[1] (which was our topic for
last month).

Also we will be welcoming a representitive from Unallocated Space[2]
talking about their upcoming grand opening on November 13th.

So join us at the offices of Tenable Network Security in Columbia, MD[3]
on November 10th from 6:30-9pm. For the first half hour we'll be
enjoying pizza and soda provided by Praxis Engineering[4].

See you then!

[0]http://www.lua.org/about.html
[1]http://cipherdyne.org/fwknop/
[2]http://www.unallocatedspace.org/