[CALUG] Looking for Speakers

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Oct 28 12:11:09 EDT 2010

Greetings Everyone!

Just to let you all know, I am still looking to book speakers for the
next few months of meetings. I have feelers out to several people but no
firm commitments.

So if you or someone you know would like to speak on a Linux or FOSS
topic feel free to drop me an email and we'll get you scheduled.

Ours is a friendly group so there's no need to be nervous if you're not
accustomed to speaking in public. Ours is a small friendly atmosphere
where you can practice your talks and share your knowledge with like
minded people.