[CALUG] Slapd starts up slowly

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3 at Comcast.NET
Thu Apr 14 12:41:52 EDT 2011

  One thing I didn't see mentioned in this discussion. There is a BDB
Configuration file that needs to go in the directory where the actual
LDAP DB is kept. If this is mistuned, OpenLDAP will perform like a dog.

So how are things running now?

JIM