[CALUG] August 10 Meeting Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Aug 7 19:35:37 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

This Wednesday, August 10, is the monthly CALUG meeting. I've not been
able to secure an outside speaker so it will be an open meeting.

As with recent meetings of this type, we are open to having a few
lightning talks if you have a short topic to present on or ask about.

So come join us at the offices of Tenable Network Security[0], located at
7063 Columbia Gateway Drive Suite 100 21046. We'll be enjoying pizza and
soda provided by Praxis Engineering[1]  starting at 6:30 with the main
meeting starting at 7.

Also, anyone who has created a GPG key and would like to have it signed
by other CALUG members, feel free to bring copies of your key
fingerprint and ID.

When you arrive enter at the back patio door by the blue tables.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

[0]http://www.tenable.com
[1]http://www.praxiseng.com