[CALUG] Classic Montior Raffle This Wednesday

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Dec 11 20:38:14 EST 2011

Hi All,

For this Wednesday's CALUG meeting we'll be having a raffle for a Nec
22" flat screen (not flat panel) monitor. This monitor was donated to us
from a Tenable employee who would like it to find a good home. It has a
manufactured in March 2000 sticker and works like a champ. It is being
given up to reclaim some desk space. So instead of taking a perfectly
good monitor to the recycling center he offered it to us to raffle off.

We'll hold the free raffle when I do the announcements to open the
meeting, no sooner than 7pm.

The specs I have for the monitor are:
NEC 22" Flat Screen
MultiSync FP1350-1