[CALUG] Fwd: Your Beagle Bone is ready!

Charlie Fullerton cwfullerton21043 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:01:18 EST 2011

For those of you who are interested... Beaglebones are now back in stock...

Charlie.

Thank you for signing up to get the Beagle Bone - you are one of the
first ones who signed up and we have a partial shipment of units. You
can place your order now but please do not share this link, it is only
for the first batch of customers and it will be removed in 24 hours.

Secret Beagle Bone link:
http://www.adafruit.com/products/10

Proto Cape -Plugs into the top of the 'Bone to give you prototyping
area and breakouts. A very handy accessory for your Bone:
http://www.adafruit.com/products/572

For 110V-240VAC countries, this UL adapter will power your bone
cleanly, safely and with plenty of current!5V 2A UL listed
poweradapter:

http://www.adafruit.com/products/276

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know!

Thanks,
Adafruit

Adafruit - Unique and fun DIY electronics&  kits

=Get technical support, help and more=
http://www.adafruit.com/support/

=Visit the Adafruit blog for how-tos, electronic projects&  more=
http://www.adafruit.com/blog/

=Follow Adafruit on Twitter!=
http://www.twitter.com/adafruit/

=See us each week on our LIVE video show "Ask an Engineer" - 10pm ET
every Saturday night=
http://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=chat

*** Adafruit Industries is always striving to improve our products and
services. If there is anything more we can do, or if we could improve
your experience, please let us know! ***